Amazon EC2 Management
- Sign In to amazon
2. Go to My Account/Console -> AWS Management Console
3. Go to Compute & Networking Column and look for EC2 [Virtual Servers in the Cloud] or Click on Services at the top bar and look for EC2
4. At the top dark grey bar beside your account name, Click the next tab with a white arrow and select where the server is located. In the figure below, we set to Singapore.
Click the Launch Instance Button when it’s ready.
5. Choose an Amazon Machine Image [We used the ubuntu server 12.04.3], Click the select button to proceed
6.1 Select the free Instance Type as illustrated on the figure below
7. Configure Instance [Leave as it is] and clickt he Next: Add Storage button to proceed
Click Next: Configure Security Group button to proceed with the process
10. Configure Security Group
Select an existing security group and check the default one and click the Review and Launch button to proceed
11. Review Instance Launch[Leave as it is] and click the launch button
13.3 Go to Edit->settings->Connection->SFTP and add key file by clicking the button Add keyfile
14, Launch Status – Figure below represents successful instance
Enjoy!!! If you have problem, you can contact me firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quote